Update for our residents
March 18, 2020
As a reminder, to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are practicing and encouraging social distancing among all of our residents.
What this means for you:
- Stay home if you are feeling sick. Use delivery service if you need something brought to you.
- Wash your hands regularly, especially before eating and upon returning to your apartment (if you must leave).
- Maintain a distance of 6 ft between yourself and others. This should also be observed when in common areas such as laundry rooms, elevators, fitness centers, etc.
- Guest access has been restricted to 2 guests at a time and apartments only.
- Non-urgent communication with the management should be limited to email or phone. They will remain present for emergency purposes only.
While we are taking precautionary measures to prevent the spread throughout the building, we ask that you play your part by limiting the amount of contact you have with others during this critical point.
The Merion Management Team