The Cost of Independent Living at The Merion.
A LIFESTYLE RICH WITH ADVANTAGES IS MORE AFFORDABLE THAN YOU MAY THINK
How much does senior living cost? With so much built into the daily experience and the inclusive monthly fee, the cost of senior living at The Merion is a tremendous value.
In fact, many residents find that choosing our independent living community is more affordable than living at home. It’s certainly simpler, with everything consolidated into a single monthly fee. It’s also pricelessly more satisfying, as residents are instantly surrounded by uplifting social occasions and life-easing conveniences.
How much does senior living cost per month?
At our retirement community, your monthly cost depends on the floor plan you choose.
- Studio apartments start at $3,500/month.
- One-bedroom apartments start at $3,850/month
- Two-bedroom apartments start at $4,400/month
Take a virtual tour of our residences
What does your monthly fee include?
Choosing The Merion means a financially efficient lifestyle. Consider this: With one decision – and a single monthly payment – you’ve secured a home, restaurant dining every day, a country club-like social experience, daily entertainment, a gym and trainer, property taxes, assistance-in-living care services if ever needed, and more.
Here’s everything included in your independent living costs:
- All-day dining in multiple dining venues
- In-residence dining with made-to-order meals
- Generous dining credit included with monthly fee
- 24/7 assistance-in-living services with MerionCares, our health services program
- Daily calendar of social activities
- Weekday daily housekeeping
- Weekly laundry and linen services
- Responsive maintenance team
- Local transportation
- Guest suites for family and friends
- All utilities, including:
- cable TV
- high-speed internet, excluding phone
See the itemized value of The Merion.
Download our free Cost Comparison sheet to see how choosing The Merion stacks up against the expense of living at home.