Independent Living Near Chicago
Here’s where life gets wonderful.
When you choose independent living at The Merion, you can expect the retirement lifestyle you always imagined and planned for in our gracious community just minutes from downtown Chicago. Life at The Merion is active, social, and filled with sensible conveniences that let you focus on enjoying every day.
Apartment home prices start at $3,500/month for a studio; $3,850/month for a one-bedroom; and $4,400/month for a two-bedroom.
Maintenance, housekeeping in your senior apartment home, truly wonderful dining – it’s all attentively handled by others and included in your all-inclusive monthly fee. Your only job is to pursue whatever makes you happiest, in North Shore comfort and style.
We’re committed to providing a well-appointed independent senior living experience that gives you the freedom to do the things you want.
- All-day dining in multiple dining venues
- In-residence dining with made-to-order meals
- Generous dining credit included with monthly fee
- 24/7 assistance-in-living services with Merion Health Services
- Daily calendar of social activities
- Weekday daily housekeeping
- Weekly laundry and linen services
- Responsive maintenance team
- Local transportation
- Guest suites for family and friends
- All utilities, including cable TV and high-speed internet, excluding phone
Our historic building has been entirely renovated to preserve the cherished heritage of our Evanston neighborhood. The result is a beautifully modern senior living choice with a classic character. Amenities include:
- Gorgeous eating venues
- Sun-drenched atrium
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Indoor saltwater pool
- Game room, card room and arcade
- Library with fireplace
- Bakery and ice cream shop
- Arts and crafts studio
- Hair salon
To learn more about independent living at The Merion contact us today.