Health Care Services for Seniors in Evanston, Illinois
Comprehensive health services, tailored for you.
Discover a program of services and amenities that supports every dimension of your well-being through our MerionCares program. Whether through exceptional health care, lifelong learning or opportunities to build community spirit, we offer countless ways for aging well and wisely.
Everything is easier with the help of our Care Coordinator. Together we’ll develop a plan for your current and future care, so you’ll get the individual attention you deserve.
Our Care Coordinator is here to:
• Get to know you with a pre-residency interview
• Assess your physical, emotional and social needs
• Discuss health concerns with you and your family
• Connect you with any care and services you may need
• Advocate on your behalf with health care providers
• Develop a transition plan when change is needed
• Conduct follow-up assessments as needed
• Present monthly health and wellness seminars
With the help of our Care Coordinator, you’ll have access to The Merion Health Services Alliance, offering the best in-home and local specialty care.
• General, geriatric and specialty physicians
• Geriatric case managers, psychologists and counselors
• Physician-ordered therapies, including physical, occupational and speech
• Home care/private duty agencies
• Rehabilitation and skilled nursing services
• Medicare-certified home health providers
Amenities and Programs
Discover ways to nurture your health and well-being, and to give back to the community:
• An on-site Wellness Center available for 24/7 emergency response, as well as routine health services
• À la carte assistance-in-living support offered daily
• Wellness education seminars, workshops, support groups and other programs hosted
on site by a variety of professionals
• Priority access through MerionCares to accredited rehab and nursing providers at discounted rates
• Volunteer opportunities, including food drives, clothing donations and event sponsorships