Senior Care and Health Services
It feels great to have a plan for successful aging.
This is a community that supports every dimension of your well-being through our MerionCares health services program. Whether through exceptional senior care, lifelong learning or uplifting activities that build camaraderie, we offer countless ways for aging well and wisely.
Better care with a customized plan.
Everything is easier with our Care Coordinator. This unique advocate will partner with you to develop a customized health services plan for your current and future care, so you’ll get the personal assistance to make your aging journey worry-free.
Our Care Coordinator will do the following:
• Get to know you with a pre-residency interview
• Assess your physical, emotional and social needs
• Discuss health concerns with you and your family
• Connect you with any care and services you may need
• Advocate on your behalf with health care providers
• Develop a transition plan when change is needed
• Conduct follow-up assessments as needed
• Present monthly health and wellness seminars
With the help of our Care Coordinator, you’ll have access to The Merion Health Services Alliance, offering the best in-home and local specialty care.
• General, geriatric and specialty physicians
• Geriatric case managers, psychologists and counselors
• Physician-ordered therapies, including physical, occupational and speech
• Home care/private duty agencies
• Rehabilitation and skilled nursing services
• Medicare-certified home health providers
Amenities and Programs
Discover ways to nurture your health and well-being, while staying engaged with the community:
• An on-site Wellness Center available for 24/7 emergency response, as well as routine health services
• À la carte assistance-in-living support offered daily
• Wellness education seminars, workshops, support groups and other programs hosted
on site by a variety of professionals
• Priority access through MerionCares to accredited rehab and nursing providers at discounted rates
• Volunteer opportunities, including food drives, clothing donations and event sponsorships
To learn more about health services at The Merion, contact us today.